India: the way forward or backward
22. BSF jawans took money for Smuggling of arms from Pakistan
India>>>Pakistan>>>Afghanistan
India>>>The perception of democracy
Bharat to India, Democracy to dictatorship
The above written were the titles which I thought should be the title , but then changed it because I was not sure whether it will communicate what exactly I intend to say.
For all those who know me or my writing including my Pen friends know very well that, I am optimist writer for sure I am not one of the critic, but then I think after reading this blog few of you will definitely change your perception, and for sure today I am not going to be cool on any of my analysis.
If someone asks you a question, " Is India moving towards Dictatorship", the first answer which will come in Mind is " bull shit, what the hell", I would have reacted the same way few days back.
I really wanted to take a micro level look at what all going in India, but then again I am not sure about communication so the best way is to keep the analysis part to the reader and just put forth the headings of the news in last 3 months in India , rest up to you
1.Compared to our volatile neighbourhood, India is a matured and vibrant democracy. All its pillars have so far performed the designated role well. There have been minor glitches here and there which at times involve the Armed Forces as well.
2.Opportunity to address and resolve the entire gamut of Armed Forces- Government relationship. The opportunity should be grabbed with both hands by the civilian administration without making it a prestige issue. After all it is the question of the nation’s prestige first. Rest everything is secondary.
3.Age row: Former Army chief backs Gen V K Singh
4.RSS backs Army Chief on age row
5.ATS
The Union Home Ministry today acknowledged there was a lack of coordination between Delhi Police and Maharashtra ATS in the probe into last year's serial blasts in Mumbai but downplayed the rift between them. Union Home Secretary R K Singh at the same time said he was "very happy" that the Maharashtra Anti Terrorism Squad (ATS) had cracked the 13/7 blast case. He also said there is a need for a standard operating procedure for inter-state anti-terror operations
6.The Mumbai ATS' claims to have solved the 13th July serial blast cases have been received with some consternation by Delhi police. Sources in Delhi Police say that Nauqee Ahmed, arrested by Maharashtra ATS actually worked as informer for the Delhi Police's Special Cell. In fact, the men arrested by the Mumbai ATS actually provided information in identifying the men who planted the explosives. In fact, they were in Mumbai to help with the investigations. Delhi Police sources think, while the bombers are still on the loose, the informants have been arrested
9. 8 of 16 former Chief Justice of India corrupt: Former Law minister ...
10.“Indian DEMOCRACY is in DANGER; when 867 Judges, who have NEVER Learned
to OBEY the LAW Are given THE RIGHT to COMMAND”
to OBEY the LAW Are given THE RIGHT to COMMAND”
11.indiancorruptjudges.com/
17.Jharkhand: 13 policemen including OC killed in Naxal attack
18.Manipur : the angry state,
19.Democracy the joke in Manipur.
20The parallel government in States of India.
21.Finance Ministry Thinks RBI is a dictator
No comments:
Post a Comment